How does the procedure work until the car loan is paid out?
For a better overview, the car loan comparison sorts the most current terms of interest, the lowest first. We offer you a car loan comparison checked by the TÜV with our cooperation partner Good Finance So that the processing of your free credit inquiry runs smoothly, we advise you to pay attention to the following points:
- Filling out the form precisely reduces the waiting time. For a quick processing of the car loan, we recommend that you fill out the application form as precisely as possible. In this way you avoid unnecessary queries from the bank and receive the offer for a loan as quickly as possible.
- Prepare important documents. In order for the bank to decide on your loan, information about you, your profession, your income and your expenses are required. Bank details are also required to transfer the car loan. When you have this information ready, you can complete the application form in just a few minutes.
- A concrete loan offer comes after checking your documents. After submitting the credit request, the bank checks your data for completeness and contacts you. You will then receive your loan offer for auto financing.
- A contract is created with your signature. If you agree to all the conditions set out in the contract, sign the financing and send it back to the bank. Only with your signature does the loan request become a loan contract that is binding.
- You have to legitimize yourself. The post-identification process ensures that no one else has applied for car financing in your name. For this purpose, the postal officer needs your ID and the Post-Ident Coupon, which you will receive from the lender, when sending the documents. In some cases, the post-identification process is already possible online. For more information on the legitimacy of car financing, please contact the lender.
What are the advantages of an online car loan comparison?
An online comparison not only offers you a free overview of car loans in a practical way. It also helps you find the best deals and save money.
- In our car loan comparison you will find the latest offers from different providers and can compare the conditions at a glance.
- The banks in the car loan comparison often offer cheap car financing at special conditions that you don’t get in a local bank branch.
- If you regulate your car financing through an online comparison, you have a significantly larger range of lenders than with a car loan through a car dealer. The latter usually only works with a few, sometimes even only one bank.